Wednesday 22 February 2017

STATEMENT SLEEVES

PETITE Trumpet sleeve top, £12, Topshop
So, another trend I am absolutely loving at the moment is statement sleeves. I would be the first one to admit that my style can be boring at times, I'm not very adventurous, and I am an absolute worshipper of all things monochrome. So, me wandering around with massive flappy sleeves is kind of a big deal.
I think it's such a feminine design, and we need more of that right? I feel like their has been such a focus on boyish fashion that we've all lost sight of what constitutes 'girly', so yep, I'm all for frills, ruffles and flappy sleeves. Of course, Topshop made the perfect combo, making this a bardot crop top design in the process.
I actually wore this outfit for an interview, if you were wondering why I am unusually dressed in all black, however this top would work as a perfect combo to an denim skirt or even dress it up for a cocktails mate date.
Love them or hate them, statement sleeves are here for the season.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    At least 160000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It is very easy and it works on everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half the way

    2) Proceed to follow this proven hack

    so you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥