Thursday 5 January 2017

*WEDDING INSPO: AISLE STYLE

I feel like I have actually got to the age now, as scary as it sounds, that so many people are starting to get engaged. I'm 21, to me that is the scariest prospect ever! I think I had always dreamed of a princess style dress, with lots of sparkle, however now I'm starting to consider something more simplistic, which are styles featured below. So whether you have been lucky enough to become engaged, or simply want to daydream about what dress you would love to wear on your special day, I hope this provides some inspiration!

Aisle Style is an online retailer of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, communion dresses  and homecoming dresses.  Choosing dresses for weddings can be incredibly difficult, I think I had always dreamed of a princess style dress, with lots of sparkle, however now I'm starting to consider something more simplistic, which are styles featured below.



Fancy sleeveless v neck ivory lace tulle prom dress, £149.99
Long sleeve flowers A-line blush tulle wedding dress, £216
Beautiful off the shoulder empire pleated chiffon beach wedding dress, £109.99
Informal shoulder straps backless tulle beach wedding dress, £119.99
What do you think? Leave me a comment below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥