Saturday 12 November 2016

YDESIGN

Snowhite crop, £24.99, YDesign
Can we please just take a moment to appreciate the beautiful detailing on this handmade crop from YDesign. I came across YDesign on Instagram as I have quite a few friends who have bought products from there and I have wanted one of my own pieces for so long, believe me, it took a lot of decision making to choose which design I wanted!
Although many people where these tops as part of an outfit, I would personally feel a bit more comfortable wearing it as lingerie. All designs are handmade and unique which makes the price quite costly in my opinion, however at £24.99, the crop is incredibly good quality. They come as a one-size-fits-all, however, so if you're interested in bagging one of these yourself be sure to check the size recommendations. The general idea is that these are a little bit better suited to those of us with boobs on the smaller end of the scale, although anything up to a D cup will probably be okay!
Be sure to check out their array of other designs over at http://www.ydesignsuk.com/. P.S, I am also  a huge fan of "The blossom crop" and "Whisper"...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This crop is so cute - it would look amazing with high waisted jeans or a skater skirt!
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it has such beautiful detailing, you could pair it with anything! x

      Delete
  2. Wow what a beautiful crop! The design looks stunning, love it love it

    Happy weekend for you
    Get 5 % discount at Tinysand: use code Is5
    My latest post about Shailene Woodley, a true style inspiration
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle, it really is such a beautiful piece- such great quality and it has gorgeous detailing :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥