Monday 17 October 2016

MAC- PERVETTE

MAC PERVETTE- £15.50

Ever had that feeling when you find a long lost MAC lipstick?... the one you thought that was long gone and you've been mentally punishing yourself over wasting £15.50 ever since? Well I experienced this the other day, I was actually on the hunt for my winter bobble hat at the time when I came across my first ever MAC lipstick- Pervette, which was bought as a gift for me 4 YEARS AGO.  It popped up in the depths of my underwear draw of all places, considering I have moved house since then, I was pretty lucky.

Please no lectures on the grossness of ignoring the use-by date, I have cleaned it with a cotton wool bud everyone don't worry. And i'm sorry, but there is no way I'm letting it go to waste!

Before writing this post I actually had to check that MAC actually still sold Pervette... they do. Pervette is a soft bright pink glossy lipstick with violet shimmer, I remember at the time I got it that it was a bit daring with it having metallic properties, but now I am 100% embracing it. According to the MAC website, this is the iconic lipstick which made MAC famous, and I can definitely see why!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome you find your favorite lipstick. That you lose.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥