Saturday 10 September 2016

TOPSHOP BODIES


Crotchet body suit, £24, Topshop
I am in loveeee with bodies right now.... ok that sounded a bit creepy, but you know what I mean.
I find they are so versatile, I tend to wear this one underneath high waisted jeans for a summery day time look, but I would also wear a fancier lace body for a night out. The only thing is, they are extremely restrictive when you need the loo, they make you feel like a baby preparing to get their nappy changed whenever you undo those press studs, and your boyfriend will at some point have questioned why you are wearing a "swim suit". 
I particularly love this one, as although it is simple, the crotchet sides add a little extra detail and it is super comfy as it's material is a combination of cotton and latex. Also remember girlies, this will 100% enhance your figure, imagine it as an on trend pair of fat pants.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. great detail on the body suit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaaaaammmmm gurl; that's my Monday fitspo right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thanks for the vote of confidence lovely!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥