Thursday 1 September 2016

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY- PART TWO

From cake pops to photo booth props, polaroids to sweet jars, candles to pinatas and not to mention pass the parcel, gold cupcakes and helium balloons, my 21st Birthday party  was my little project for months! I tried my absolute up most to make my party the girliest ever. 

The venue was "The garden room" at Whitworth Hall just outside of Durham, a conservatory room which was the perfect place to hold my "Sparkling Afternoon Tea Party". I only invited 21 of my close family and friends, for afternoon tea, pinata wacking, adult pass the parcel, and a lot of Polaroid picture taking. 

I went to the effort of finding pictures from each year of my life to create a photo line, found tea party themed photo props, added candles and sweet jars to my tables, created a scrap book for everyone to share and write comments about their polaroid snaps, and even made mini sweet jar party favours.

It was literally one of the best days of my life, and I felt so humbled to have such wonderful friends and family around who not only shared the day with me, but gave me the most beautiful cards and presents. I must mention, my beautiful two tiered genache cake (white chocolate & raspberry and lemon drizzle) was made by The Cake House in Spennymoor, and was literally the most wonderful cake I have ever tasted! My hair was done by Hair Haus Bishop Auckland and also my dress was from Topshop... back to one of my previous posts featuring my rose gold heels- I didn't even get to wear these in the end because once I put gel cushions in... they were so UN COMFY. 

Please see a few snaps below!!
















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥