Friday 29 July 2016

MY 21ST BIRTHDAY- PART ONE

 Yup, apparantly my birthday comes in parts now. Well it is my 21st so plenty of excuse to celebrate as much as I like! I had 3 weeks of celebrating, the first part I took a trip to London Zoo with Kyle, (he's living in Surrey now so exploring in London is super easy). I don't know if you have heard of the Sunset Safari at London Zoo, but it ran for quite a few weeks during June and July this year. Basically you visit the zoo between 6 and 10pm for just half the price of a usual ticket, to see the animals at night.

With animal themed acrobats, great food, and plenty of animal talks, the evening is the perfect time to visit the zoo as the sun goes down. The animals definitely behave differently at night, and although this is interesting, we didn't get to see the Gorilla's as it was there bed time, and some of the animals also weren't out and about at this time. Although I did get to see lions at their new enclosure! The whole evening was just lovely and I would totally recommend visiting next year!

On Saturday, we visited Portsmouth. We did in fact visit Portsmouth for my last birthday but the weather was literally awful. Thankfully this time it was absolutely wonderful sunshine! We didn't actually go to Portsmouth town, we went to the Harbour instead. Here, they have a brilliant designer outlet called Gunwharf Keys, accompanied by an array of food outlets and cinema complex (of course we went to see The Secret Life of Pets). A Saturday afternoon well spent.






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥