Tuesday 28 June 2016

ROSE GOLD DREAM


  
Man who doesn't just love rose gold? I must admit I can be a bit of an addict when it comes to rose gold, whether it be shoes, hangers, jewellery or paper clips I'm there. When I came across these OFFICE shoes I had to have them!
 
First thoughts, the price. £60 is a lot to spend on shoes you may only wear a handful of times, I am not one to usually waste money on shoes but on this occasion, 10% student discount and pay day stood in my favour!
 
I will admit, although I am rarely spotted wearing anything other than heels, I have never actually worn stiletto's due to the sheer fact I cannot walk in them- nor can I trust myself to walk in them without breaking my neck. I was also concerned by the fact these shoes have plastic multi straps, which again does not fill me with hope that these shoes will provide me with any comfort whatsoever. However, I bought these to wear at my 21st Birthday Party, which thankfully is in a carpeted room, of course this limits the damage I can do! I must admit that the straps are actually quite comfortable, they keep your foot secure without digging in, and are quite stretchy and flexible to avoid rubbing.
 
Although these are absolutely beautiful  shoes, I wouldn't recommend them for a night out...however if you're looking for a pretty pair of heels to wear for a special occasion or a short period of time then they are definitely worth a try! I will let you know how I get on... 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rose gold sandals look so glam! Very elegant and chic :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am in love with these shoes xx

    hayleydarlingx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥