Wednesday 16 December 2015

BLOGMAS #16- BENEFIT ADVENT CALENDAR

Okay, I am on day 3 of my Benefit advert calendar- Party Poppers 12 days of Christmas, and I have already been surprised with a miniature Oh la lift, Highbeam & Total moisture face cream...
 
For  £34.50, the set is actually worth £79.17 and includes some Benefit favourites including; POREfessional, lollitint, watt's up! and BADgal. Although the calendar is supposed to play a 'bene-song' when you open it each day, mine was faulty :( however I think this is such a cute addition.
 
If you saw my post the other day you will be aware of the huge array of beauty advent calendars that are on the high street at the moment, and this one is definitely my favourite. Although the Benefit calendar is only 12 days, the gifts inside are fab!
 
 Have you got a beauty advent calendar this year?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a good calendar! That highlighter is my ultimate favourite, such a good product!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooe this looks like an awesome advent calender

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥