Thursday 3 September 2015

OOTD- A WEEKEND IN THE CITY

Ankle shoe boots, New Look (last year)/ MOTO Jamie ripped jeans, Topshop (Last year), Cross over cotton floaty cami, Topshop/ Michael Kors rose gold chronograph watch/ Teya enamel button necklace, Ted Baker at Fenwicks, £28/ Cardigan, Topshop (years ago). 
 
Okay it's not actually my outfit of today but it was my favourite outfit of this weekend...
 
I wore this outfit for Notting hill carnival, shopping on Oxford Street, and strolling through London's St James' park. Firstly... don't wear heels around London- even if you do claim that they are 'the comfiest shoes you own' because after walking miles to and around Notting Hill, and from bond street, down Oxford Street to the South bank, my feet were crippled! Even days later after I got home, my ankle feels so weak, but I guess it is a case of 'no pain, no gain'!
 
As for my jeans, I took a risk- I hadn't worn these before and also struggled to get them on last year, so yes they were a little snug... not fab for walking around all day! As we are coming out of the summer season now- since when did we even get a summer?... I felt it time to start transitioning my outfits into more of an Autumnal vibe, hence the very warm looking cardi...
 
As always, accessories are key. I tend to always wear two rings and my Michael Kors watch, and I also chose to wear my new Ted Baker necklace!
 
By writing this post I've actually noticed how old my clothes are... they were nearly all bought last year... I definitely need a shopping spree! 
 
What do you think? How are you transitioning your outfits from Summer to Autumn? Let me know below! :) 
 
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah thank you Aruba, that's so lovely of you! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your top and shoes, great outfit. You look gorgeous :)

    Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is so lovely of you to say :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool chic outfit for a weekend in London :))
    I'm sure you had a great time on Oxford street xx

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claim free satoshis from Easy Bitcoin. 11 to 33 satoshis per 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥