Monday 6 July 2015

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Okay so its my 20th birthday in 9 days... I am mortified to say the least, how on earth did I get to 20 years old already! Anyway, as always I have compiled a birthday wish list of some of the items I love right now, and some bits and bobs I hope to receive for my birthday... a girls got to cheer herself up when her 20th birthday is looming, right?
 
 
PRADA CANDY EU DE NATURAL SPRAY- £39.50- BOOTS
Does anyone have a preference over the original and this natural spray version? I just cant make up my mind! reviews would be helpful ladies :)
 
MICHAEL KORS SUTTON BLACK DOUBLE ZIP TOTE BAG- £330- HOUSE OF FRASER
Before you all gasp in horror at the price of this handbag (as I did), my boyfriend recently bought this for me for my birthday in the House Of Fraser big brand sale with a big discount... I now don't feel as guilty receiving it hehe.
 
LILLI2 WOODEN PLATFORM SANDALS- £25- TOPSHOP
These are reduced from £50 at the moment and I love them! they are so perfect for summer special occasions and are an absolute bargain, im loving the topshop sale right now.. maybe a bit too much...
 
PAVE HEART PENDANT- £6- ACCESSORIZE
Again, the accessorize sale is one you really need to check out, this necklace is half price, and despite looking for a rose gold heart necklace in many expensive stores, I actually chose this one!
 
JET SET LARGE FUSCHIA LEATHER WALLET- £85- MICHAEL KORS
Okay so I am probably going to be questioned as to why I didn't get a matching purse and bag but hey ho, its good to be different. This purse really has it all, it is perfect for holding notes, coins, cards, receipts, tickets and of course random bits and bobs...but obviously the main reason I chose it is because its pink hehe.
 
 NEVERLAND 5PCS PROFFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSHES- £5.65- AMAZON
If the blogging world has taught me anything, it is that real techniques brushes are not the be all and end all, in fact these replicas from amazon are a fraction of the price and are likely to perform equally as well!
 
DAZZLING DAISY RING- £45- PANDORA
This is my main present from my mum, ever since the daisy collection was launched I absolutely adored this ring, and don't get me started on the new rose gold collection...
 
CREME SHEEN CREME CUP LIPSTICK- £15.50- MAC
This is my favourite day to day lipstick, and surprisingly it is the only lipstick I have ever used all of and had to buy a new one! It gives a beautiful glossy finish with a touch of pink for the perfect natural look.
 
SMOCKED BANDEAU TOP- £27.99- SUPERDRY
I have never been a huge fan of Superdry as it has never been my style, however since my younger brother has started to take a liking to it, I have accompanied him on many trips to Superdry which is when I realised they do actually have some cute summery pieces that you wouldn't expect, I love the style of this top, it is completely unique and really summery!  
 
 
What have you been loving recently? also what is it like to turn 20? I need some support here! haha :)  
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Michael Kors wallet is so beautiful! Love it!

    Nikoleta, xoxo. / http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Michael Kors look amazing

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wallet is stunning along with the shoes!
    Beautiful!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get everything for your birthday. My birthday is in 14 days.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is on August 20th the same day as I get my GCSE results ek hope you get what you want x

    Ambra fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count yourself lucky that you didn't just turn 27 haha!! That Michael Kors wallet is such a gorgeous colour. Hope you have a fab birthday xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥