Wednesday 21 January 2015

KIKO| Real Glare nail lacquer

KIKO MILANO REAL GLARE NAIL LACQUER 06 'Exciting dark brown' £4.90

I had never even heard of KIKO cosmetics until a couple of months ago, I spotted a store in London and I instantly wanted to go in, the store is just filled with beautifully laid out cosmetics, they have literally everything! Anyway, my boyfriend moved to Guildford around 6 months ago and while I was visiting the other day we spotted a KIKO store, I'm kind of assuming these stores are mostly located in the south? Anyway, they had a sale on so of course I went for a little browse.

I have long been wishing to try a black polish but never felt brave enought, but since I'm wearing quite a lot of monochrome outfits at the moment I decided to try it. This one in particular is shade 06 Exciting dark brown, however I honestly thought it was black, it really doesn't look brown at all. I love this nail polish as it has a little shimmer within it, however I couldn't resist adding my own added extra sparkle to it by adding a touch of Models Own 'Blizzard' polish on top.

As for the price, you can definitely find cheaper polishes, however this one was on offer for £2.40 which is a complete bargain, I've had no chipping so far, the effect is beautiful and I just love the gold top and box! It looks like such an expensive product but is so affordable! I also had a little browse around the rest of the store and found that they have a very large selection of other polishes and their lipsticks and glosses are not to be missed, you should definitely give KIKO a visit if you have a store near you!

Have you bought anything from KIKO? Do you reccomend any of their products in particular? Leave me a comment below! :)


3 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥