Thursday 11 December 2014

#Blogmas Day 9| M&Co Blogger Challenge!... All i want for Christmas...

Flower and pearl stud earring pack, £2.40| Guipure lace shift dress, £65| Sateen cami top, £9| Underwired padded lace overlay bra, £9| Slinky collar necklace, £9.50
 
I absolutely love blogger challenges at Christmas time, in particular this is such a fab competition! The M&Co "All I want for Christmas challenge" has a fabulous prize too, all you need to do is  create an M & Co Christmas wish list for under £100 and you could win everything on your wish list! :)
 
So... I think my wish list comes to around £97, and what I chose to include is all ultra festive! Firstly this gorgeous lace shift dress is absolutely perfect for the Christmas season, it is also in the sale at the moment, despite being only £65 it looks like it is so much more expensive, definitely a must have for your Christmas party!
 
I also chose this sateen cami top, this is such a great piece as you can do so much with it, and best of all it is only £9! Personally, I think this would look great tucked into a pencil skirt or dressed more casual with jeans, perfect for a get together meal or cinema date with friends.
 
As for the lingerie, I was pleasantly surprised by the selection I found, especially their Christmas underwear!
 
Finally the jewellery... well which girl can resist?! These two pieces are absolutely perfect for accessorising your festive outfits, and they are such a bargain, you should definitely consider adding some M & Co jewellery and a touch of sparkle to your outfit this season!
 
What would be on your M&Co wishlist? Leave me a comment below! :)
 
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥