Monday 4 August 2014

Mulberry Clutch... well replica

I have always been a bit sceptical about fake designer handbags and other accessories, as like any other teenage girl I always thought, "pfft, fakes? I'll be buying real designer"... yeah that's not happening haha.

I guess whenever I see someone with a gorgeous Celine handbag, a Moschino belt, an Alexander McQueen scarf or a Michael Kors purse I tend to stop to think, hmm is that real? Does she look rich? To be quite honest I can't even tell! A lot of replicas now are such great quality and really do look genuine, however it is also fair to say that some people do pick up some really bad replicas from their holiday in Turkey... in fact a friend of mine once picked up some 'Rayberrys' and a fake Rolex froma a lucky lucky man in Spain aha, not  a fan!

Anyway, I have already told you that I love using the app 'depop' and although I came across quite a few sellers on their selling replicas for around £50, I was definitely not prepared to pay that much. However, I found a very good seller of Mulberry replicas for just £20.

My clutch is a replica of the Mulberry Daria clutch, and obviously there are aspects of it which are nothing like the real clutch, but I must say that this is such a high quality bag! For the price you really can't go wrong... Although I won't be a regular fake designer buyer, I am so pleased with this one and if you would like the find them on Depop, the seller is called @mattm1980.

So , what is your opinion of replicas and fakes? Is it okay as a one off to buy one? Or is it just better to save for the real designer? :)

....btw... my Michael Kors watch in the picture is 100% legit haha.

11 comments:

  1. Looks lovely xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there nothing wrong with buying replicas

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it! I already follow your blog, please follow me :D ↓↓↓
    http://nemurikuma-web.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Love your blog.
    I'd rather buy a replica of something and save money to spend on something else hahha.
    I'd love to follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te segui! ;D

    Amei a clutch!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your nice comment. I follow you since a long time, hope you follow me back. Sweet greetings, MilaLanusa

    http://milalanusa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely!
    I just nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award!
    Please check this link for more information: http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be/2014/08/nomination-beautiful-blog-award-post-137.html

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo lovely.. Love the clutch...great choice

    You have a great blog.. wanna follow each other..?? Do visit my blog and follow it, and I'll follow yours back... :)

    http://thelipstickholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! top quality replica watches

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://replica-handbags-lady-bag-ubingle.blogspot.com/2015/07/replica-handbags-original-quality-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is why a good idea is you need to connected examine prior to producing. You can actually distribute greater distribute this way. Jennah's review of Luxurytastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥