Monday 24 March 2014

Nicole x Missguided Collection!

I absolutely love it when celebrities do fashion collaborations, especially with affordable stores! Nicole Scherzinger has just recently revealed her new fashion line with Missguided which has some really gorgeous pieces! I regularly order bits and pieces from Missguided anyway as their products are just so affordable, so when I saw Nicole's range I was so excited! Her collection definitely oozes sex appeal and sophistication and the colours tend to be nearly all monochrome, mesh inserts, cut outs, PVC and skin tight bodycon are also main features of her collection, with all pieces completely suitable for a special occasion or night out. Everything in this collection is so perfect for flattering your figure and for achieving a sexy yet not too revealing look, I literally want it all! When I came to picking out my favourite pieces from the collection, I will admit that I just couldn't choose, so I have included a lot of my favourite pieces, what do you think? What is your favourite look? :)
1. Bandeau midi dress with fishnet detail in black- £40
2. Faux leather cut out jumpsuit- £50
3. Long sleeve fishnet crop top- £20
4. Mesh panel mini skirt- £15
5. Plunge neck cut out midi dress in black- £45
6. Faux leather halterneck midi dress in white- £50
7. Midi dress with fish net panel in black- £35
8. Shift dress with fishnet panel in black- £35
9. Fishnet contrast bodysuit in black- £20
10. Crop top with fishnet sleeves in black- £20

*All images from www.missguided.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. I love the collection and I love Nicole! The prices are also very good.
    My fav look I think it's no 2 :D just hot and classy!

    Xx Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah I totally agree, the prices are so good for people on a budget, yeah it looks amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really dislike this collection, every thing just looks so similar to me. The styles, colours, materials. Sherzy has such great style and misguided such fun clothes, I think they could have done a lot better.

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I can see what you mean, the items are a bit similar I guess it is just her style though! x

      Delete
  3. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥