Saturday 15 March 2014

Kim Kardashian| Celeb Style Steal

I know I have already done a 'celeb style steal' post this week, imitating Kylie Jenner's outfit, but when I saw pictures of Kim Kardashian at the Versace mansion this week I just had to find a way to replicate her look! Kim wore a beautiful peach coloured turtle neck crop top which unfortunately is not available from their Kardashian Kollection clothing line yet, she was layering a matching vintage Alaïa dress and nude Alaïa embellished suade sandals which were unfortunately a huge £782! However I have tried my best to find some alternatives to her outfit so that we can all re- create the look for a lot less! I absolutely love the idea of layering a skirt with a turtle neck jumper, so I have found some similar high street pieces below, what do you think of this look? :)
1. Crop top with turtle neck in rip crop- £14- ASOS
2. HIGHWIRE Heeled sandals- £21- ASOS
3. FLUZE floral clutch bag- £69- Ted Baker
4. Mikayo Nude Bodycon Dress With Mesh Detail- £24.99- Missguided
 
*All images from respective websites

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was quite difficult finding a turtle neck crop jumper in that colour I must admit

      Delete
  2. You've done a fantastic job!! Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lenya! I will visit your blog now lovely :) xx

      Delete
  3. hey! I really like your blog :)
    check out mine and follow if you like :)

    http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visit my blog: http://cosmopolitansatmidnight.blogspot.com.es/

    Love the look!!
    I want to follow you but I don't know what happend with GFC and I cant, try tomorrow
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Your blog is really lovely, yeah I know what you mean it isn't letting me follow blogs either, hopefully it will get sorted soon! :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥