Saturday 1 February 2014

SUPERDRUG 'CELEB' SCALES| Your celebrity weight revealed...

Yup, this sounds veryyyy strange, but I am telling the truth! At the moment Superdrug has just released a pair of scales in their stores that customers can now go and weigh themselves on... but their weight won't appear in stones and lbs, in fact you will be able to see which celebrity you weigh the same as! Lets face it, we have all wondered at times how much these gorgeous, toned figured celebrities weigh, trust me you will be so surprised! Countless times I have sat reading Cosmo, glamour or Vogue and stared longingly at the images in front of me thinking "how are you so skinny?" ..."She is so thin and beautiful"... "she has a perfect figure"...turns out, at 9 stones 2lbs I actually weigh less than Rihanna and BeyoncĂ©, and just a little more than Ellie Goulding, shock. Yep these numbers are likely to fluctuate but hey, it still made me feel fantastic. Below I have included the weights of some celebrities which are featured on the scales, so until these are possibly released for sale, you can see who you are most like! What is your opinion on this? Do you think it is just harmless fun or do you think there is already too much forced celebrity comparison in the media?... :)
Cheryl Cole- 8st
Kate Middleton- 8st 6lb
Jessica Ennis- 8st 9lb
Ellie Goulding- 9st
Beyoncé- 9st 4lb
Rihanna- 9st 7lb
Christina Hendricks- 11st
Khloe Kardashian- 12st 11lb
Adele- 14st
Queen Latifa- 14st
Gemma Collins- 16st
Melissa McCarthy- estimate 18st
 
*Image from www.dailymail.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. I think it's just a gimmick that shouldn't be taken too seriously. It's a bit of fun and certainly interesting!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I have seen some bloggers think it is just completely harmful, but for me it has satisfied my curiosity! I think it's a fun idea :) Thanks for commenting and visiting Jenn x

      Delete
  2. nice!
    i like follow each other
    i follow you
    follow me back dear!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post
    I'm so going to get on the scales and see which celebrity I'm similar to
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so interesting! I think it will certainly make people think differently about they way they look etc. It certainly did for me!

    http://sophiebright.blogspot.co.uk/

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is sooo funny! definitely puts the way you think about your weight in a different perspective.

    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥