Wednesday 5 February 2014

INSPIRATION| Valentines Date Night Faves....

Valentines day is nearly just a week away, and whether you intend to spend it with your boyfriend or your besties, there is no reason why you shouldn't dress to impress! Me and my boyfriend are taking a trip to Nandos on the day, and on Saturday me and my 4 best friends are having a get- together, so I guess I get the best of both worlds! Haven't decided what to wear yet? Don't worry! I have compiled some outfit ideas below which may help you out when it comes to dressing for the occasion, whether its a cinema date, meal, a few drinks or just a girly night out you have planned, I have picked 10 of my favourite clothes and accessories found online and on the high- street which might give you a little inspiration! I absolutely adore the cigarette fuchsia trousers,  heart midi ring, lace puffball dress and MAC lippy... What are your plans for Valentines day? Will you be spending it with the boyfriend, friends or just having a night in for one? I would love to read a comment or two below! :)

1. Marylin cigarette trousers- £21.99- ASOS
2. Dayana lace sleeved puff ball dress- £34.99- Missguided
3. Daira loose shift dress- £19.99- Missguided
4. Hetera long sleeved peplum top and belt- £14.99- Missguided
5. Candysa organza hem skirt- £14.99- Missguided
6. Lulu Guinness neon lips clutch- £245- ASOS
7. 'Rebel' MAC lipstick- £15- MAC
8. Cut out heart midi- ring- £4.50- Topshop
9. ASOS Woven cami in satin- £16- ASOS
10. Flafica eyelash long sleeved cropped jumper- £19.99- Missguided

*All images from respective websites

2 comments:

  1. 1,2,3 and 7 love them!

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Daira loose shift dress! Anything pink, I'll have it! lol

    G, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥