Thursday 9 January 2014

Today's buys!

I was soooo busy with exams before Christmas, and since Christmas I haven't really had the chance to go shopping, so today was the first time I had been in so long! I was is desperate need of some new makeup because I was literally scraping the bottles, and once I had revamped my makeup bag, I thought I would have a little look at the sales! Although some stores such as ASDA, TESCO & Savers have now removed the Rimmel London offer of "everything under £5" (the foundation I use is £7.99) I managed to find that Boots surprisingly were still using this offer! Although I usually really dislike sales shopping as I can never find anything I actually want, I have found the best sale is at Topshop, there are so many bargains in there, and it isn't all crap nobody wants! aha, I managed to pick up a jumper and a top from there, and found Dorothy Perkins had a particularly good jewellery sale, so you should definitely have a look! Below are the little bits and bobs I picked up, have you picked up a particularly good bargain from the January sales? Are you a sales lover or a sales hater? :)
Rimmel London lasting finish foundation- Shade 400 Natural beige- £4.99- Boots
Rimmel London lasting finish foundation- Shade 201- Classic beige- £4.99-Boots
Rimmel London Scandaleyes lycra flex mascara- £4.99- Boots
Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder- Shade 002 pink blossom- £3.99- Boots
Gold star necklace- WAS £6 NOW £3- Dorothy Perkins
Midi rings- WAS £5 NOW £3- Dorothy Perkins
Thin strap purple jersey top- WAS £10 NOW £5- Topshop
Pink ribbed crop jumper- WAS £34 NOW £20- Topshop
70 Denier tights- £2.99- New Look
80 Denier tights- £4.99- New Look
100 Denier tights- £4.99- New Look

5 comments:

  1. love rimmel london
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cropped pink Topshop jumper what a bargain!
    I'm holding a MAC giveaway and i'd love for you to take a look :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful things and great prices!!

    I still need to buy a rimmel foundation... everyone recommends it :) I think it will be my next one, after I finish the one I use now :)

    Andra, from --- http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovee the midi rings! I only wish my fingers were slender enough to wear those! x

    -Kayleigh x http://thesophisticatedshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥