Wednesday 29 January 2014

CHARMED IVY| Affordable Jewellery

A couple of weeks ago I came across a blogger who shared a post about her order with online jewellery boutique Charmed Ivy. Anyway, she had bought the "dainty heart bangle" which I instantly fell in love with, no matter what the price I was going to buy one! When I visited the website I was so surprised, literally nearly everything is under £5, and this bangle only set me back £2.50, and FREE DELIVERY. This looked too good to be true, but honestly the range of products they have is just beautiful, my bracelet even came in a little bag and with a lovely note. Seriously, check their website you can't go wrong! unbelievably they also have a sale on at the moment with items as low at 80p! I have included below a few other bits and pieces from Charmed Ivy which I think are simply beautiful, there are many other lovely things on their website too, what do you think? :) 
Dainty heart bangle- £2.50
Pretty me- £5
Dainty cross ring- £1.50
Pendant necklace- £2.50
Bow ring- £1.50
Scrabble letter rings- £1

3 comments:

  1. Love that bangle
    Will have to have a look myself
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely isn't it! Definitely my favourite item from the range :) xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely pieces :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥