Friday 13 December 2013

Oh My Gosh!- Babyliss Curl Secret Styler

As you can probably guess from my blog title, I am pretty excited and surprised right now. This morning I was watching TV show This Morning and saw them doing a hair demonstration, the product they used was Babyliss Pro perfect curl styler, (the salon version of Babyliss curl secret styler.)Wow, is all I can  say. All of those times you burnt your finger on a curling wand, sat for over an hour trying the curl your whole head of hair, those times one strand just refused to co-operate? Never again. With this product you simply place it at any length of the hair depending on where you want the curl to start, and it literally sucks your hair up, and after 4 bleeps et voila! the curl is done. When I told my boyfriend about this his response was simply "Your not buying a hoover for your hair" aha, so true. The thing is though, whereas the Babyliss curl secret styler retails around £120, the pro perfect curl styler salon version retails at around £170, meaning that they are very costly compared to other stylers on the high-street, I have also been browsing blogs and found that although the pro perfect curl styler has 3 heat settings, 3 timing settings and has a setting for a rightward/ leftward or alternated curl, the Babyless curl secret styler only has 2 heat settings, 3 timer settings and always alternates the curl. Question is, which is best? I most certainly cannot wait to buy one of these amazing new gadgets but which one? If anyone of you have tried this product and have a preference please let me know, help! For those of you have not seen this product in action, I have included a video of the Babyliss Pro perfect curl styler below...

10 comments:

  1. I've seen it. It's too good o be true:-)

    love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I am getting it for Christmas, lets hope it lives up to expectations! :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it! My mum and I are really into it lol :D hope you'll get it, it's definitely worth trying! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If so, please let me know and I'll follow you back straight away ;) have a nice day! xx
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post!
    Zain Alshammasi
    http://www.electorelegance.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so good, really want to try it out! followed you hun! be great if you could check out my blog? :) www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this on a beauty show before and really wna tot try it someday <3

    gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Effect is stunning! <3
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've seen mixed reviews of this gadget but it's really an interesting take in curling your hair.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog <3

    http://bonjour-0-love.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks really good, I would like to try it one day. I like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in GFC # 354 , I also follow you in bloglovin. Hope you can stop at my blog and follow me back ;o)
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥