Tuesday 31 December 2013

My Christmas in pictures...

Just a quick post to share with you my take on 'my week in pictures' and instead, I'm sharing with you an insight to what my Christmas was like! It always interests me to find out what other people get up too over the festive season so feel free to leave me a comment below :)
So, an explanation of my pictures... Judging by the festive Santa hat you can tell I am crazy about Christmas and started my festivities wayyyyy back in November! Hehe, following these are my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pictures, including; Christmas morning, Christmas dinner, my amazing kittens opening their prezzies, a cheeky picture of my Christmas Day outfit, everyone needs one right? and one of my favourite presents, my new Michael Kors watch, I absolutely adore it. Also I have included a picture of my gingerbread creation! Such a tricky job, but I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house, yet never really got round to it, soooo much fun! :) Lastly is my plan for New Year's Eve, might not be everyone's idea of fun, but I'd rather watch my way through my favourite Christmas DVDs collection! Hope you all had a great Christmas, have an awesome 2014! :)

1 comment:

  1. So many lovely photos, it looks so pretty <3

    I just spend my Christmas on vacation, so I did not decorate a lot at home...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥