Saturday 21 December 2013

Festive Nails: Silver Fox

Eugh I have had soooo much on recently it's unreal! Like seriously, why does my University insist on doing exams before Christmas? I literally feel like I have missed the whole build up to Christmas :( Anyways, between revision the other day I decided to perk myself up a but and add a little sparkly nail varnish to my finger nails to make me feel a little more Christmassy, who doesn't love glitter?! The one I am wearing below is a Models Own polish (Shade NPQ07- Silver Fox) which retails at £5 in the glitter collection which is available online at the Models Own Website and at some Boots stores. I personally love Models Own nail varnish as they have so many lovely nail varnish collections from glitter, to wonderland, fireworks to pastels, beetlejuice to neon, their shades are gorgeous and there is most certainly one out there to suit everyone! From the glitter collection I also have the pink, gold and purple polishes and I have found they work particularly well whether adding a little glitter on top of a normal colour or whether adding a couple of coats of glitter to achiever a super sparkly look, this glitter polish works so well! I definitely recommend this one because it isn't too watery like some and the glitter actually shows up, love it!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty holiday color!

    Check out my blog if you get chance! :)
    Krystal xo
    beauty-inblonde.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous nails!! apt party color :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥