Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmassy bargain...

Today I finally took a trip to a shopping centre to have a little browse of the sales, wanna know my secret? Although I adore shopping and fashion I hate sales. I do love a bargain but I cannot be bothered to sift through rails and racks of last seasons clothes that nobody wants... Hence why they are in the sale...it is also always super busy! Today though I found the most perfect item. Reindeer print jogging bottoms, with silver glitter and red gems, being the Christmas obsessed girl I am I had already spotted these at Topshop before Christmas but refused to pay £35, so today when I spotted them for just £15, just by chance, I had to buy them! Loveeee them! Moral of the story, give the sales a chance...
Reindeer jogging bottoms-WAS £35 NOW £15- Topshop

3 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥