Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Wish List!

Oh my gosh, it's Christmas eve eve already! Whatttt?! I cannot believe it's here already! I am super excited and have recently made a Christmas present wish list... Excuse my recent lack of blogging I have had exams and assignments and generally been very busy but I promise I am going to keep my blog up while I'm home for Christmas. Below I have my wish list to share with you, some things I have asked for, and others I really wish I had, hehe. What have you asked for this Christmas, or what presents will you be giving this Christmas? Leave me a comment below! Have an amazing Christmas all of you :)
1. Michael Kors Rose gold plated chronograph watch- £229- ASOS (and many high-street jewellers)
2. Temmey crystal bow purse- £65- Ted Baker
3. Reindeer charm- £30- Pandora
4. Yasmeen metallic bow pink phone sleeve- £29- Ted Baker
5. Mirror ball (hot stuff) nail varnish- £5- Models Own
6. Knitted rib curve red berry jumper- £36- Topshop
7.Creme sheen crème cup lipstick- £15- MAC
8. Clear clutch with pink glitter internal purse- £30- ASOS
9. Mini heart tag earrings- £105- Tiffany & Co.

6 comments:

  1. we love anything with bows, so we're obsessed with the purse and phone sleeve, they're so cute! The nail polish also looks perfect for this time of year!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (hopefully) will be getting Naked 2 and/or 3 this Christmas! This year I will be gifting a lot of BBW products and self made jewelry. I simply adore the Tiffany heart earrings! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!

    http://fabufindsbyfabufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list :) hope you get everything you want! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hı :) I follow your blog and waiting for you to follow mine
    Happy Chrıstmas bye :)
    pisimel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh emm gee! I love the phone sleeve!!! It's do cute!

    Xx. Www.cycybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥