Tuesday 31 December 2013

Accessory of the day!

Who doesn't love to accessorize? I am honestly an addict. I always like to accessorize my outfits with watches, earrings, bracelets, bangles and rings as they are perfect for transforming an outfit. Anyway, my accessory of the day is the gem, chain and ribbon necklace below, which was a Christmas present from my cousins :) As you will have noticed, the high-street is full of jumpers embellished with necklaces, they are such a key trend this season as well as chunky chain necklaces, however as I don't have one of these jumpers yet, I had to improvise with today's outfit! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love accessorizes too! I like colorful ones :)
    I have e danish blog (with translate button) and i was thinking we could do follow for follow? I'm following you now! :)
    -clara
    cwft.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely accessories, I am always so bad at matching them with my outfits...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get some unique necklaces for myself,hahah
    because I love accessorizes too!
    thank you for sharing this to us ,big love with this ,looks so charming!
    me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥