Monday 18 November 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Color Show & Rimmel London Space Dust

Just a little post to share with you some nail varnishes I just tried! A while ago I was given Maybelline Color show nail varnish from my friend as a birthday present, I absolutely love it but never got around to trying it! I also bought the new Rimmel London Space Dust the other day from boots as it instantly caught my eye, I cant resist a bit of pink and sparkles... I tend to mix up my nail varnishes by using one as a bottom coat and the other (usually glitter) to add a little sparkle to the top, and I found Color show (shade 83 PINK BIKINI) and Space Dust (shade 004 Luna Love) were the perfect combination. Even if you don't try either of these shades, you should definitely check out the Color Show and space dust ranges as they have a huge array of beautiful colour shades to try! Plus, they are both just £2.99 and £3.99, a super affordable price to pay for beautiful nails! What is your favourite nail varnish shade at the moment? Have you tries anything from the ranges? :)
Maybelline New York Color Show (shade 83 PINK BIKINI)- £2.99- Boots
Rimmel London Space Dust (shade 004 Luna Love)- £3.99- Boots

6 comments:

  1. fab colour.

    hugs
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice vibrant colour, love the maybelline colour show! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail polishes from Maybelline - it looks amazing on you! Plus it's hotpink, who doesn't like that?

    I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look amazing! i love maybelline nail varnishes :)

    check out my giveaway!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥