Sunday 24 November 2013

My week in pictures!

Just another post to give you a little more insight into what I have been up too in the past week! To be honest I don't really have a very exciting life but I know I absolutely love it when fellow bloggers do these sort of life posts so I hope you enjoy! What have you been up to this week? :)
Well firstly I decided to start my week with a lazy Monday! So I decided to dedicate my day to revision, pfft, I eventually messed on with my hair and curlers instead, very productive day. Wednesday I went to my first big house party, Leeds is full of huge (old and creepy) student houses and me and my uni friends decided to start our night with 18'' pizzas and pre drinks, perfect! Friday I was feeling all festive and had my first 'honeycomb hot chocolate' from Costa, seriously you need to try one of these! Mmmmmm. Saturday my family came to visit me at uni and we took advantage of the German Christmas market again seen as it was also my dad's birthday, the cost of the meal was over £70 whatttttt?! After this we did a spot of Christmas shopping, I am so lucky to be living in Leeds right now because the shopping is simply amazzzzing. I also got to come back home with them this weekend and spent some time making Christmas decorations with my little sister. Nawww! 

6 comments:

  1. loved this post:-) definitely going to try that honeycomb hot chocolate xx
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds exiting, I'll defo be trying the hot chocolate too!

    JEN NOIR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have a great blog..wanna follow each other http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like you had some nice days, great photos <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog :) and great post. Here is mine blog, If you want let´s follow me http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥