Thursday 7 November 2013

My pick of Autumn/ Winter 2013 Trends

For those of you who follow my blog, and regularly read my posts, will be able to see that I am a little bit of a shopaholic... so as you would expect, I am always having a little shopping spree browsing what's new on the high street, except now its more window shopping now the all my student loan has practically vanished, (no idea where it went!). Aha, anyway this post is sort of a wish list/ selection of some bits and pieces that have caught my eye, and a little insight into what are my favourite trends for Autumn/ Winter 2013. :)

Glitter. Everywhere I look there is glitter, and glitter on every piece of clothing you could imagine. This is a perfect trend in time for the Christmas party season, and what I especially love is that stores are bringing back a little bit of 90's/00's chic to the high street, I am particularly in love with the two tone socks, heels and cutsie scrunchie.
1. Ombre glitter velvet leggings- £28- Topshop
2. Heel and toe glitter ankle socks- £3.50- Topshop
3. Glitter hard phone case- £14- Topshop
4. Embellished necklace tee- £36- Topshop
5. Lipsy glitter peplum top- £35- Lipsy
6. Razzle glitter sandals- £55- Topshop
7. Glitter bunny ear scrunchie- £4- Topshop

Deep and dark colour shades. I am absolutely in love with the deep blues, purples and burgundy shades that are taking us into winter this season, in particular I love the range of satin camis at topshop, the velvet scrunchie and deep red lipstick shade :)
1. Strappy satin cami- £20- Topshop
2. Lips in beguiled- £8- Topshop
3. Matte nails in brutal- £6- Topshop
4. Velvet bunny ear scrunchie- £4- Topshop

Cosy winter warmers... who doesn't love to be snug as a bug in a jumper at this time of year? I love these two jumpers by Topshop and Lipsy as they also add a little bit of sparkle with gems and pearls to stay bang on trend! The introduction of faux fur is also something to look out for because its everywhere! Finally, who couldn't resist a pair of reindeer slippers for Christmas?! I want all of these!

1. Long fur stole- £25- Topshop
2. Luxe fur mittens- £18- Topshop
3. Faux fur ear muffs- £10- Next
4. Lipsy long sleeve fur jumper- £35- Next
5. Knitted crystal stud jumper- £46- Topshop
6. Reindeer character ballerinas- £12- Next

Finally, its velvet! I absolutely love that velvet has come back as a major tend this season, as it is such a gorgeous material, and I have also found that it keeps you super warm! In particular I have found that Topshop has a fabulous range of velvet this season...

1. Black velvet teddy playsuit- £40- Topshop
2. Berry crushed velvet shorts- £32- Topshop
3. Satin velvet strap corset- £25- Topshop
4. Molly 2 velvet t bar geek shoes- £32- Topshop
5. Grey crush velvet skater skirt- £30- Topshop
6. Burnout black kimono- £45- Topshop

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing when its on your lips, the colour is so bold! I have seen a similar MAC lipstick in this shade, but why not just go for the cheaper version? :)

      Delete
  2. Burgundy colour rocks this season. I'm in love with it:-)


    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could possibly be one of my favourite colours, its so beautiful, I was obsessed with it last autumn too! haha :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love the grey velvet skirt and the t bar shoes! x
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love velvet right now, those pieces are simply gorgeous :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for following Chantal! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I like your choices.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/reebok-friends-family-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im loving the deep dark colour shades and the velvet one! Velvet is coming back in fashion and its great for this time of year, velvet makes me think of christmas!

    We need to stay in touch haven't heard from you in a while,Hope things are well hunny! x x

    Jess
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and me, its such a fantastic fabric, it really does remind me of Christmas! love this trend, it could possibly be my favourite of the year! :) x

      Delete
  7. Your Topshop picks are GORGEOUS!

    I just found you on a blog hop and just followed you on GFC, it would be amazing if you could do the same for me!
    Have a good day.

    J Y U K I M I | Dream a Little Dream of Mi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! and yeah sure, thanks for following! :) x

      Delete
  8. I love all these ideas! F4F? I joined the Meet Me on the Bright Side Blog Hop. Check out mine here: http://lw4life.blogspot.com . XOXO

    Aubrei, Owner
    LOVE+Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I will follow you back now lovely :) x

      Delete
  9. hey I love your blog!!! so quirky, following you, please can you check out my blog www.cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk let me know what you think i would really appriciate it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! :) I will certinley check out your blog now :) xxxx

      Delete
  10. great picks! i'm all new to this blogsphere ^^check out my blog if out get a chance :)

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, i'd love to wear so many of these items.. xo j. Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥