Friday 29 November 2013

Kim Kardashian: Get the look

I don't know about you, but in my opinion the Kardashian's are the queens of style. As you can see from one of my previous posts on Khloe Kardashian's style choices, when flicking through news articles today, Kim Kardashian's outfit really caught my eye, and so I thought I would try and re-create her look with high street alternatives! On a recent shopping trip with Kanye, Kim was spotted in a Givenchy ruffled peplum dress from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection, whatttt?! Talk about recycling, usually the Kardashian's are never spotted in the same outfit twice! However, Kim looked absolutely gorgeous in this cream ruffle front dress, and she teamed it with a sheer black lace blouse, Bottega Veneta gold clutch, and black & gold strappy sandals. You can recreate the look with pieces I have found here for a lot less than that Kardashian price tag...
New Look Black Trendy Block Metal Single Sole Heeled Sandals- £19.99- ASOS
Nina Ricci Lace Back Tank- £202.03- www.shopstyle.co.uk
CLOSET Fancy peplum dress- £49.95- www.nelly.com
French Connection Monica iPhone Case Clutch Bag- £25.00- ASOS

21 comments:

  1. I love this dress <3
    I follow you. I always follow back ;)

    http://just-click-to-heaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ;D


    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their style as well... always so chic and stunning!!!! THanks for sharing!!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sweet Simple Sexy: Sweater Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are certainly trend- setters, I would love to have their wardrobe! :O x

      Delete
  4. love the style ! so chic !! would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kim's style, this outfit is stunning. Great post! xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of the Kardashian's style but this outfit is especially beautiful, its so simple yet the accessories really make the outfit, gorgeous :) thanks for commenting! xxx

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the tip! The outfit selection looks pretty close to Kim's outfit. Your new follower www.fashionphases.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) and thanks for following lovely! xxxx

      Delete
  7. I love the Kardashian styles, especially Kim's! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They all have their individual style, I couldn't pick a favourite xxx

      Delete
  8. can't stand her and her style. she wears the same thing; black and white. haha, sorry for the mini rant, but i LOVE her heels. cute blog girl, you're very pretty :)

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! oh that opinion is shared by many hehe, yeah I know what you mean, its all monochrome, but hey its her style! thanks for commenting! :) xxxx

      Delete
  9. i love the shoes<333
    greetings from germany<3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so popular right now and have been for a while, thanks for your comment! :) x

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. They are sooo beautiful, thanks for your comment i'll be sure to head over to your blog now :) x

      Delete
  11. Thank you for commenting Christy! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Kim Kardashian Outfit, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥