Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Halloweeeeen!

Happy halloweeeen! So, I don't actually think I have dressed up for Halloween for soooo many years now but seen as I'm now a student and was going out to celebrate, I thought i'd just go for it! Instead of doing the typical 'blood splattered nurse' or quirky banana costume (like my flat mate) I decided to be more traditional and go as a cat, original, I know.... Anyway I wore a long sleeved lace black peplum top, disco pants,  wedges and made my outfit a little more Halloweeny with a cat masquerade mask and a touch of fake blood :p What were you wearing this Halloween? 
Long sleeved lace peplum- £10- Primark
Wedges- New Look
Disco pants- £10- Topshop Petite
Black plastic filigree mask- £12.50- Topshop

11 comments:

  1. As per so so jealous use all went out for Halloween, perks of being a uni student I suppose! Just had to comment, knew you would understand haha.
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello you, :) haha awww, well hopefully you will be a uni student text year too! hehe x

      Delete
  2. that mask is so cool!
    I haven't celebrated this year, but have been the last times :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask is totally awesome. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh love the mask! fab costume :)

    Becci x

    http://princessesandpinkchampagne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought I would be a little different this year and try a mask! :) x

      Delete
  5. Great outfit for the Halloween !!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great Halloween outfit idea :D

    beautiful blog :D please check out my blog and follow if you like! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea :) Just followed you!! Please check out my blog if you have time <3 http://cosjane.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥