Sunday 17 November 2013

All those little things...

Just a little post to share with you a few of those "little things" I have bought in the past couple of weeks or so. I don't know about you, but I just cant help myself if I come across lovely and inexpensive bits and bobs that just catch my eye, I just have to buy it! What have you all been buying recently? Anything you've got your eye on at the moment? :)
(Left to right)
1. Cream fluffy ear muffs- £10- Next
2. Cream fluffy mittens- £12- Next
3. Black velvet mini-dress- £22.99- Bows & Belles, ARK
4. Pink glitter scrunchie- £3.50- Topshop
5. Navy velvet scrunchie- £3.50- Topshop
5. Christmas Santa socks- £5- Next
6. Rimmel London Space dust nail varnish (004 Luna love)- £3.99- Boots
7. Maybelline Baby lips (pink punch)- £2.99- Boots
8. Rimmel London lasting finish soft colour blush- (050 Live Pink)- £3.99- Boots

12 comments:

  1. It's so easy to spend money and wonder where it all went! I love the fluffy ear muffs and santa socks! xx

    Oh Hey Kayspray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right Kayspray! I wouldn't like to think of how much money I spend regularly on just bits and pieces! Aww me too, super cute :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love velvet mini dresses!i have a couple of topshop ones which i absolutely adore!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear mine for casual day wear and I love it :D Aww I haven't actually seen any from Topshop I will have to have a look :) x

      Delete
  3. Haha a good haul is good for you every now and again, don't feel guilty :) haha. I love the baby lips!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great haul you have here... I am trying to spend less now and buy stuffs when I travel to London on next month <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your haul! You bought so many cute stuff <3

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ear muffs looks amazing!! I want them for winter!!
    Nice haul!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist! Such a cute winter warmer :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥