Thursday 10 October 2013

VICTORIA'S SECRET HAUL

So, the other week I had my first experience of a student shopping lock in!  My advice to you, if you can't afford to spend money, DO NOT GO, the temptation is unreal... although all of the free stuff and discounts of up to 30% really does compensate for the huge crowds of people in Topshop and the time spent queuing for an escalator... Anyway, along with some other things I bought, I spent most of my money in Victoria's Secret, after resisting temptation for far too long! So, I actually visited the PINK section of Victoria's Secret, because if I'm honest, £20 for a pair of nickers and £50 for a bra is just not going to happen! I managed to pick up 7 pairs of nickers for just £20, and some joggers for £39.50, although I will admit I feel a little strange for uploading pictures of my new underwear to my blog, hey, they are so pretty and vibrant I just want to show you them! PINK have such an amazing range of underwear and clothes in many different styles, designs, colours and materials, love them, you should definitely check out their range! :)
Collegiate pant- £39.50- PINK
Black Extra low rise cheekster- £7.00- PINK
White Extra Low rise thong- £7.00- PINK
Pink Extra Low rise mini cheekster- £7.00- PINK
Purple Extra Low rise thong- £7.00- PINK
Pink lace bikini- £7.00- PINK
Extra low rise mini cheekster- £7.00- PINK

16 comments:

  1. Omg! so cute <3 i have go to shopping! <3
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe seriously its becoming my addiction! :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul, I love Victorias Secret :D

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah me too, their products are divine, it's one of those stores you walk in and want everything hehe x

      Delete
  3. oh my God Victoria's secret I looove it! very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love VS! You purchased some cute pieces!

    www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a Victoria Secret store in my country, because they have so many cute stuff !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha, we only have 3 in England, only just got one where I live haha, its amazing I just love all of their underwear, it is so pretty :) x

      Delete
  6. yay:)
    http://urbanconcourse.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the collegiate pants! Please have a look at my blog: www.theperfictionlife.blogspot.com I follow back (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.victoria-secret-bra.online/strapless-bra/

    Nice one! We want all the bras from victoria secret online shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. victoria secret clothing Welcome to Cache Lingerie store, Buy the luxury lingerie and victoria secret clothing online at affordable price. We provide the best luxury night gown and victoria secret lingerie for sale. Contact us now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this excellent post. Presenting 24ent the best Social media for fashion. Enjoy the latest fashion stories online with 24ent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking for a Lingerie Store in NYC then here is a website.
    Best Lingerie in New York

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥