Monday 28 October 2013

Eyeko London: Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner

Just a quick product review of an amaaaaaazing new freebie I got in a magazine recently... So, this eye liner promises to be easy to control on application and is said to deliver point perfection precision, obviously there are sooooo many eyeliners out there and this one retails at £10 so for a good eyeliner is pretty average, I got the product in black but it also comes in brown, blue & purple shades, and hey if it gets Alexa Chungs approval why not give it a go?! I found the product was just like any other I have tried in the past, however although I am not a fan of eyeliner, I did think this was extremely easy to apply, it was precise and didn't smudge unlike a lot of other eyeliners, it gets my approval so if your beauty regime regularly includes eyeliner you should definitely give it a go! :)
Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner- £10- Eyeko

6 comments:

  1. You're too cute! That looks like a great liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! :)
    never tried it, maybe next time I need to buy one! thanks for the review :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great

    Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look great!
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥