Thursday 12 September 2013

UNIVERSITY

Yes, this is not one of my usual posts and its totally not fashion related but I love to give my followers insight into my life and what things I get up to! So, Saturday was move in day to uni! I'm at Leeds Metropolitan University, studying Marketing & Advertising Management, unfortunately my course doesn't actually start till next week, however that means 2 whole weeks of freshers! (hence my lack of blogging). But yeah, Leeds is such an amazing place, the night life is awesome and the shopping is fabulous, seriously, I am going to be broke. Not only does Leeds have supersize versions of your average Topshop/ River Island/ New Look, but the temptation of Victoria's Secret and Louis Vuitton is simply unbearable... so yes, expect a few posts of my recent spending sprees! Anyway, I thought I would share with you a few pictures of my new home and will upload some more posts soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff :)

    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw look how cute it is. So so jealous man x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know, you should definitely get yourself down here! :) x

      Delete
  3. OMG ! Universite gitmek güzel :)
    İletişimimi koparmamak :)
    http://pembeemavii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥