Monday 16 September 2013

OOTN

Yes being at uni is awesome, and especially being in Leeds the nightlife is amazing!!!! But the only issue is finding enough outfits to wear every night! Anyways, I thought I would show you an outfit from what I wore at the weekend. As it is freeeeeezing cold right now, you can't go wrong with disco pants, like seriously you can wear them with anything and they keep your legs super warm, definitely a party essential. So although these disco pants have a gorgeous shimmer to the material, to keep my outfit party ready, I have teamed them with one of my cami's, this one is probably my favourite, the fuchsia pink colour is gorgeous and adds a pop of colour to your outfit, love it! And to finish my look I added some cork wedge sandals for comfort, a statement necklace and another injection of colour to my lips, the lipstick I am wearing is Revlon "Just bitten kissable" balm stain in shade "020 Lovesick Passionee" which is a perfect match to the top I was wearing, the best thing is the colour stays on your lips all night without having to re apply! :)
V neck strappy cami (Fuchsia) - £18- Topshop
Disco Pants- £30- Topshop Petite
Gold Arrow Point Necklace- £12.50- Topshop
Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable" (020 Lovesick Passionee)- £7.99- Boots

23 comments:

  1. I love pink lips!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect pink lips! Awesome blog. I would love if you were able to check mine out. Just started it! altcontemporist.blogspot.com

    xx gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty lips

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! the lip colour really suits you :)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks so pretty! Love your lipstick color!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lip colour is so striking! great choice! K x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love the lips and the top.

    (Thanks for the visit, by the way!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is gorgeous! I wish I could pull that off!

    That lipstick is so eye catching! I'm going to have to see if I have hunt it down next time I'm near a boots.

    If you fancy stopping by to say hi I'm over at http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hehe! :) Oh you definitely should it's amazzzing :) x

      Delete
  9. You look so sweet!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I will follow you right back!:}
    outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lips! They look amazing, i love glossy pink colours ♥
    And your hair has really gorgeous curls~
    Following you now!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your necklace, soo beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥