Friday 13 September 2013

MINI HAUL

So since moving to Leeds I have to say I couldn't resist temptation from the shops! Anyway, I thought I would share with you the few bits and bobs I bought, firstly, I have my new body shop perfume! Although I absolutely love The Body Shop, I don't normally go for fruity perfumes, however when a lady in the shop gave me a free tester I absolutely loved it. I also paid a visit to Primark and got these gorgeous ballerina pumps which I thought were perfect for day and evening wear, the bow and embellishment is so cute! Thirdly are my new disco pants, at first I had literally borrowed my flat mates disco pants for 3 days and eventually decided I should maybe just buy some, so when I went to Topshop I wasn't too sure whether to buy them or not as they were £30! However, my luck was in and when I got to the till I was told they were now only £10, couldn't believe it! Seriously, if you don't have disco pants BUY SOME NOW, they are amazing when your out on a cold night as they are great at keeping you warm! Finally, it's my new jumper, I do have one similar, however, because the weather has suddenly got absolutely freezing, I decided I needed another. The colour is so cute and the material is super soft, love it!
Strawberry Eau De Toilette 30ml- £8.50- The Body Shop
Embellished Ballerina Pumps- £6- Primark
Disco Pants- £30 NOW £10- Topshop Petite
Pink V- neck jumper- £7- Primark

13 comments:

  1. mmm bodyshop is beautiful and the smell of their strawberry products are incredible! :)

    http://claudirella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know I love it, their products are so beautiful. I chose the strawberry because some of the others can be waaaay too overpowering!

      Delete
  2. mmm bodyshop is beautiful and the smell of their strawberry products are incredible! :)

    http://claudirella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ballerina pumps are amazing! Would appreciate if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think of it. We can follow each other on GFC too if you like :)



    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I couldn't resist them, so good for primark... love a bargain :)

      Delete
  4. I love everything that you bought, anything strawberry scented from the body shop is amazing.

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I would love to go to England and go shopping!! :D
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe aww! Thanks for following Ashesela, I will check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. £10 for topshop disco pants - Great find!! I'm loving the variety of ballerina pumps that Primark have to offer right now :) xx

    Kayspray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was amazed :D and yeah me too they always have great shoes for such bargain prices! xx

      Delete
  7. cutest shoes ever! I am such a sucker for bows :)

    charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so cute! Couldn't resist the beautiful detail :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥