Friday 20 September 2013

IKRUSH £1 DRESS COLLECTION


Nope I 'm not lying, seriously, there is a website offering a range of dresses for just £1 each! I know right, awesome. The website itself is called ikrush and is currently celebrating it's first birthday, and to celebrate, they are offering a range of 10 different styles of dresses at a tiny price of just £1! From peplum to tie die, chiffon to floral, they have something suitable for anyone for any occasion! I highly suggest you check this website out as these dresses are something you would expect from Primark perhaps, for just £1, and not only that, but they are also offering 20% off on your first order, which comes in handy if you wish to look at their other fabulous ranges of clothes, as if they weren't giving us enough! Hurry though, these dresses will probably sell veryyyy fast, but don't worry if you don't make it in time, because all of the dresses will be back in stock by Sunday 2pm. I have included all of the styles below, and although not much can probably be said for the quality compared to your average high street buy, you can't go wrong with snapping one of these dresses up, you can never have too many dresses! :)

19 comments:

  1. You're right - for £1 it's a definite must! I've set an alarm for 2pm tomorrow so I don't forget! Thanks for this post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww I hope you bag yourself one! They really are a bargain, your very welcome lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness that's amazing! Woah! Thanks for letting me know :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, even if the quality isn't great you can't really complain for £1! Great post, I'd never have known about this otherwise :)

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the quality is probably quite low but for just £1 I just can't resist! :) x

      Delete
  4. As if they sell dresses for £1! That's madness. I'll have to take a look.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it because they look simply amazing!

      Delete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(283) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that's awesome

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and nice selection you have here!



    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is amazing! If only i had seen this post a few days earlier!! Sold out now, haha.. not surprised!

    Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's fabulous! Ahhh no way :( Thanks for commenting lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  9. omgshh this site looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥