Sunday 1 September 2013

Hot Right Now

Firstly, I am absolutely obsessed with the Kardashian sisters, like seriously I am a hugeeee fan! So anyway I am always on the look out for the latest on what they are wearing and what they are into, which is when I found this amazzzzing accessory! Kourtney Kardashian has been busy this weekend in Las Vegas, first and for most she was promoting "Kardashian Khaos" where she was seen wearing a gold ornate print dress which was studded with multi coloured rhinestones and gems, she also wore Valentino studded heels. Then she was seen wearing a black lace trimmed jumpsuit with plunging neckline on a night out in Vegas with her friends, but what caught my eye was what she accessorized both outfits with.... her Charlotte Olympia Pandora plexiglass clutch. These Perspex clutches are everywhere right now and I need one! Kourtney's clutch can be worn with multiple different outfits as demonstrated by Kourtney, and what is even better is that bag with gold flower clasp comes with three different insert purses in leopard print, black &gold, giving you three clutches for the price of one! But if you can't afford the price tag, there are plenty of alternatives available at  Harrods, ASOS & Missguided. :)

Valentino garavani rock stud sling back in hot prink- £610
Charlotte Olmpia Pandora plexiglass clutch- WAS £395 NOW £158- Net- A- Porter

*Images from Google & Dailymail

22 comments:

  1. Aww! This looks so nice!!

    Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post , dear ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Mimi, I will definitely check out your blog now lovely :)

      Delete
  4. you really look like one of the Kardashian :-) pretty! add me please
    http://www.whatsyourbeautysecrets.blogspot.com
    http://corasdailylogin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! your comment just made my day lovely! I will check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. Such pretty clutches! :) By the way, if you have time, I am inviting you to join my giveaway. I will be picking 2 winners and each can win 2 pieces of clothing. I hope you can check my blog soon. :)

    Enter IamJenniya X Ahaishopping Giveaway here.
    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen that black outfit. She looked so hot

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always looks hot! Her outfit was stunning as per :)

      Delete
  7. Love your post! So interesting!
    -Your newest follower

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! among the three sisters, I like Kourtney K's style the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Kourtney, but I think that because all 3 of them have a different style, they all amazing in different ways, I love them all! :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing clutch! I love the Kardashian too! :D
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know!!

    >> The Annelicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the clutches...Ooh and I like your blog too, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other?:D
    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! My blog is http://IsaFashioneBella.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥