Saturday 14 September 2013

Accessorizing!

I went out yesterday to buy some soup & a stamp, and I came back with a handbag and a ring... true story. Seriously, that's a weeks money gone already, oops! If there is one thing I love, its accessorizing, no outfit is complete without a perfect pair of shoes, a bag and jewellery, and honestly I am obsessed. Anyway, I have had my eye on this handbag for a while now but at £42, I was not prepared to pay that much, however yesterday was my lucky day as while out in town Warehouse were giving away tickets which carried four different codes, of which would offer you either 15% off, 25% off or a £50 voucher etc. on that day... and I happened to get a 25% off coupon, meaning I saved over £10 on this bag! I absolutely love the colour of this bag and the contrast of the two textures the bag is made of, a fake leather material and suede, it also comes in black and burgundy. Wallis were also holding a sale, offering 50% off certain items on that day, one of which was the ring I purchased. This ring is so beautiful and is a perfect accessory for day and night, the only problem is that like with most fashion jewellery, they can go green as the gold/silver colour can wear off, if you want to avoid this, simply give your jewellery a quick coat of clear nail varnish to ensure it is long lasting and beautiful :)

Two tone bag- £42- Warehouse
Ring- £7.50- Wallis

17 comments:

  1. that bag is gorgeous!x

    tropical-rain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bag :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my soap & glory giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely one that would go with an everyday look and still stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. So cute, can't believe I got it for half the price! :) x

      Delete
  5. I love accessories & I especially love the ring! so pretty :)

    charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. Lovely photo.

    Following you. :)

    DOnt forget to visit and to follow my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ring ;))
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? ;))
    xx
    http://modee13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I will head over to your blog now lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥