Friday 23 August 2013

Inside Kim Kardashian's Make-up Bag!

Who doesn't sit and wonder how celebrities always look amazing?, even though you make sure that you try and aspire to buy the best makeup, skin care and hair products out there, yet still don't look like a Kardashian?! Well, after reading this story in the news I was shocked to find that the contents of Kim Kardashian's makeup bag is not what I expected, as all of the products are actually under £20/ $30!!! Yep, I couldn't believe it either, she has millions! But hey, anyway, as a Kardashian follower I will most certainly be testing out these products and maybe you may consider it too, here is a list of the products and what Kim claims they are good for... :)
(Left To Right)

- Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cream Bar- £1- Tesco
Great at keeping cellulite at bay and for prepping the skin.
- Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes- £3.99- Boots
A daily cleansing essential which is kind to skin.
- Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for All Hair Types 25ml- £13.45- Feel Unique
Keeps hair smooth and feeling soft, available in different sizes and for different hair types. Also favoured by Beyoncé and Taylor Swift.
- Khroma Beauty Whip Lash Health Mascara- £11.95- Feel Unique
- Bio Oil- £5.99 - Boots
Prevents wrinkles around the eyes and stretch marks.
- Kardashian Beauty Intimate Spotlight- £10.95- Feel Unique
Adds a beautiful glow to cheekbones, bridge of nose & cupid's bow which lights up the face.
- Kardashian Beauty Au Naturel Lip Kit (Nude) - £14.95- Feel Unique

10 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Moroccan oil and Love how Kim looks so flawless all the time, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surreal how she looks p.e.r.f.e.c.t. all the time! I really want to give it a go because I have heard it's amazing :)

      Delete
  2. interesting post!! I am always intrigued by what celebs use in real life :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, I always expected like £100 price tags, I guess they're just like us really! haha :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of the Kardashian make-up yet! Im intrigued!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just wanna see what it's like, if it's actually worth hype :')

      Delete
  4. I think everyone needs a mini Moroccan oil in their bag :D I really wana test out the Khroma range! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get myself some! It sounds amazing, and if it's loved by Kim Kardashian it must be good :)

      Delete
  5. Kim always looks amazing! I love Kourtney Kardashian. :) I really want to try the moroccan oil. xx

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know what foundation she wears, she's flawless!

    Love the posts, would love if you would check out my blog?
    www.redlipstickandlace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥