Saturday 24 August 2013

Festival Fashion!!!!

 
Finally, I have my four festival outfits to share with you! V Festival was literally the most amazing experience ever, and to be honest I was worried about the hype surrounding "festival fashion" and spent months visiting websites to find the best outfits and products for festival hair etc... if I'm honest I wish I didn't worry, because the carefree attitude of everyone is amazing! Like literally people walking about in onesies... haha, well anyway, here are my outfits Friday to Monday!!!! :)

Day 1- Rose print monochrome swing vest- £9.99- Missguided
          - Leggings (two-pack)- £14.99- New Look
          - Flower embellished pink sandals- £6.00- Primark
          - Bag- £9.99- Deichman
          - Denim sleeveless jacket- £12.99- New Look
Day 2- Coral summer dress- £12.99- H & M
          - Belt- Primark
          - Wellies- £12- Primark
          - Navy Spotted Waterproof Rain Coat- WAS £25 NOW £15- Millets
Day 3- White Vest Top- £2.99- New Look
          - Floral Shorts- £10- Primark
Day 4- Coral Oversized Swing Dress- £14.99- Missguided
            Black Studded Ankle Boots- £30- Dorothy Perkins

19 comments:

  1. I love your style, it is really well put together.

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Bethany! I was always so worried about what to wear and what other people would be wearing, just because of all the hype but I guess you just have to go with your own style in the end :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits here! Great pictures!:)

    Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely outifts! I especially love the first top you wore!
    xxx
    charlieandlottie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    When you get a chance come check out my blog, I’m having a huge back to school giveaway that includes a tote, makeup, essie nail polish, jewelry and an anchor scarf!
    Back to School GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your polka dot coat! Your outfits are sooo cute!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your rain mac! Great post :)

    http://levinia94.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love it! It was actually waterproof too, I was so lucky finding it at a discounted price last minute! :) xx

      Delete
  7. You are so stunning! I particularly adore the pink dress you are donning.

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the ways you dressed! Specially day 3!

    Celine
    http://theopen-closet.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Yeah it was the nicest day and I loved those shorts! :) x

      Delete
  9. AH you look lovely! I think that's the same raincoat I have, and I went to V Festival too.. twins? haha
    and the question everyone was asking.. Did you see Kings of Leon or Calvin harris?

    Would love it if you checked out my post on it:
    http://alwaysinspirational.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/v-festival-2013-at-front-and-i-was-on.html

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yep twins! haha I saw calvin harris, he was amaaazing! I will check out your blog now :D xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥