Thursday 4 October 2012

Weekly Wants









 Structured Blazer £65.00 Topshop

 Although £65.00 is a lot to pay for a blazer, I totally would. Just think of it as an 'investment piece' I adore the colour and it could be worn daytime or night! I'll defo be considering making a purchase.

Lace Zip Back Peplum Top £36.00 Topshop

 Peplum Tops are everywhere on the highstreet right now, I absolutley love them! I already bought a plain white peplum from Topshop recently which you can see here, but I liked this one because the lace material takes straight from daytime wear to night! 

Indigo High waist skinny jeans £22.99 New Look 

So, Skinny jeans I think are a must, you can dress them up or down, whats not to love? 

Edge Paint Bowling Bag £36.00 Topshop

From my last post you should of realised my obsession for bags, I particularly like this bag as its suitable for a shopping bag/ handbag and a travel bag without being too big, perfect. 

Katy Perry Lashes eylure

Personally I'm a massive fan of Katy Perry, i'm so glad she brought these eyelashes out because its soooo hard to find decent eyelashes at a reasonable price, these ones are gorgeous!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

Marc Jacobs perfume is one of the nicest perfumes I have ever smelt, I'm currently using the Marc Jacobs 'Lola' perfume but after smelling this on a recent shopping spree I really want to try it! Plus the bottles are amazingggg.

2 comments:

  1. I have the peplum top & the perfume.love them both!and the blazer,kind of expensive but you could wear it sooo much!super drug have eyelure eyelashes on 3 for 2 at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think i might go and buy the peplum top soon, i love it! and really? thanksss :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥