Thursday 4 October 2012

Big Bag Addiction!

So, First proper post for me finally! Basically, recently my boyfriend moved away to uni so im doing alotttt of travelling to see him, and obviousley I need a 'weekend' sort of bag for all my bits and bobs. BUT I haven't been able to find a nice one that isn't reallllly over priced, and because i'm so fussy this is really hard. In all fairness the Ted Baker bag is a littttlee bit out of my price range, but i've found a few I think are nice, opinions please?! 

Eleanor
xxxx



                                                 3. CITY BAG WITH ZIP £99.99 ZARA
                                                         4. Felt Holdall £38.00 Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I will reply as soon as possible! ♥